perjantai 2. joulukuuta 2022

Maailmalta Martsariin - Yuto Japanista


How long will you study abroad?

Yuto: 10 months


What has studying abroad been like? 

Yuto: Culture and school life in Finland is exiting because it’s very different from my own school and culture in Japan. 


Why did you want to come to Finland?

Yuto: I want to see different countries in the world. I choosed Finland because I like nature. In Japan, there are many buildings, so there are not so much nature around. I also want so see snow and Finnish culture and life style.


How is school in Japan different from school in Finland? (studying, food, holidays)

Yuto: In my school in Japan there are many rules, such as, I am not allowed to have long hair and I can’t change my hair color. Also I can’t make my own school schedule. When I am at school, I can’t use my phone. Most people bring a lunch box in Japan to school, because we dont have free school lunch in Japan.


Have you traveled to different countries before?

I have been in Japan, Finland, South Korea, Thailand, USA and Hawaii islands


What’s the best thing about Finland?

Yuto: So far the best thing in Finland is that I have a lot of free time. School days are much longer in Japan. School starts 8:30 In japan and ends at 16:10 every day. Also on saturday. 

What would you like to tell about Japan? 

Yuto: We have only 1 month summer holiday in japan. Also I have to wear a school uniform.


Teksti: Eppu ja Sirius


 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti