torstai 23. elokuuta 2018

Vaihtari-Millan tunnelmia kesän alusta

Viime lukuvuonna Martsariin saapui kolme valloittavaa vaihto-opiskelijaa, joista saksalainen Milla kirjoitti vaihtovuotensa lopussa vuodestaan Suomessa ja tunnelmistaan palatessaan takaisin Saksaan.

---

I am Milla Kuusela, 17 years old. Some of you might know me as the finnish girl, who is from Germany.

Why I want to become a exchange student? I want to see different school types. This school is very nice and I like it to be here. I heard so many things, that in Finland is the best school system and the people are nice here, too. So why Finland? Finland is my second home. Finnish is my first language that I learned. Here I have my whole family and it is nice to see all my friends here for a year and not once in a year while I am for the summer in Finland with my parents. My dad want that I go to Sweden for a year. But here I am.

My host family is very nice. I like them. I have two wonderful sisters and parents, who care about me well. In the family we have two horses, two dogs and a lizard. My life in that family has changed me. I am more independently. About that I am more than anything proud. But some things we do together. And this family become my second family.

The time in Finland was/is very nice. I have learned and experienced many new things. I see Finland yet in another way. I used to find it boring to come for the whole holiday to Finland. I think I will come next year to Finland with other thoughts. I met many people and we have become friends. I will see them next year too when I am for the summer here. The best about Finland is I think the people. They are so different than the people in Germany. I do not know why, but I like to be with my finnish friends. The next thing I like about Finland is the nature and the food. For example, I like to ride my bike. Two weeks ago I went to Helsinki by bike. I think in Germany I do not have this idea went to Frankfurt by bike. In Finland you can do so many activities, whether outdoors or indoors. Because of that I have continued my sports in Finland.

I will miss the time here in Finland because than I do not see my friends for a year. It is nice to be a exchange student. It is a other feeling to go to school. I am leaving in the second week in june (13.6.2018). I am than for four weeks at home. And totally I miss really my home. But I will miss my friends and my family here in Finland, too. Than I come back with my parents for the holidays.

Yes, it is very cool to be a exchange student. You can learn so many new things. I think it is important to make various experiences. You can meet new people, learn a new language or improve your english.

Teksti: Milla Kuusela

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti